LifeEnergy is a distributed energy company that provides retail electricity, natural gas, and other energy services to residential and business customers throughout competitive markets in the United States. At LifeEnergy, our employees have significant energy experience backed by LS Power, a North American generator of electricity via wind, and natural gas and with $30 billion investment in power generation and transmission assets.
LifeEnergy is on a fast-track and seeking experienced marketing team players who want an opportunity to join an exciting energy services company with unlimited opportunities for growth. When you join LifeEnergy you will find many opportunities to learn new skills and share your experience as we rapidly expand into new markets and products. If you enjoy learning new skills, overcoming challenges with creative solutions and helping ensure your team succeeds this may be the position for you.
- Supply Analyst
We are currently looking for a Customer Retention Marketing Program Manager for the LifeEnergy Retail Marketing team. This position will be responsible for defining the strategy and executing customer relationship, loyalty, onboarding and retention programs and campaigns. This role will be responsible for creating the complete customer lifecycle, communication management, data processes, and workflows. Additionally, this role will manage the loyalty program including the marketing, processing, and fulfillment of rewards.
- Define customer experience strategy and execution for the internet and interaction experiences
- Manage all onboarding and customer lifecycle communication campaigns including all direct communication with customers (e.g. mail, email) and coordination with the call center for outbound retention calling activities
- Manage contract renewal communications and support the execution of regulatory communication to customers
- Define and execute all cross-sell and upsell campaigns
- Manage all aspects of planning, executing, evaluation, and continuously improving retention strategy, campaigns, and activities
- Execute, “save” and “win-back” campaigns
- Manage all related support and fulfillment vendors
- Develop and manage campaigns across multiple channels (incl. SMS, email, direct mail, on-device) working closely with internal team members and third-party agencies to ensure timely delivery
- Track performance and report results on the executive and detailed level. Analyze results to quickly identify trends and implement appropriate responses
- Define web-based customer self-serve experience including profile management, current service profile, upsell/cross-sell/renewals, status checks, bill and usage management, and rewards portal linkages
- Contribute to the strategic direction and market planning of the retail organization
- Measure the results and return on all marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or related field required
- 5-7 years Marketing related experience (Energy industry experience preferred, but not required)
- Minimum of 2 years proven track record in consumer direct marketing with an emphasis on the development and implementation of customer retention initiatives
- Superior analytic skills, and the ability to compile (multiple data sources), analyze and leverage performance data to both identify new opportunities and optimize current campaigns
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving and judgment skills
- Willingness to be hands-on and to work cross-functionally.
- Consistently organized with attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and financial mindset
- Committed to ethics, confidentiality and LifeEnergy core values.
- Ability to travel 20-30%.
- Ability to lift 15 pounds.
- Work in Houston, Texas.
High-self confidence without ego, an individual who can perform in an environment where there is clear accountability and explicit metrics and adapt successfully to a developing culture.
- Strong drive to sell and execute.
- Motivated by performance.
- Strong desire to interact with and motivate people.
- Very strong customer focus.
- Highly analytical and strong computer aptitude using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Jobs@LifeEnergy.com.
No phone, fax or email inquiries from external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
LifeEnergy offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information about our products, please visit our website at www.LifeEnergy.com.
LifeEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.