LifeEnergy is a distributed energy company that provides retail electricity, natural gas, and other energy services to residential and business customers throughout competitive markets in the United States. At LifeEnergy, our employees have significant energy experience backed by LS Power, a North American generator of electricity via wind, and natural gas and with $30 billion investment in power generation and transmission assets.
LifeEnergy is on a fast-track and seeking experienced marketing team players who wants an opportunity to join an exciting energy services company with unlimited opportunities for growth. When you join LifeEnergy you will find many opportunities to learn new skills and share your experience as we rapidly expand into new markets and products. If you enjoy learning new skills, overcoming challenges with creative solutions and helping ensure your team succeeds this may be the position for you.
- Customer Service Supervisor
The Customer Service Supervisor role is a key position on the LifeEnergy Retail Energy team. This position will have oversight of a customer service team and be key in maintaining a relationship with third party vendors supporting the sales, retention, and customer experience. The Customer Service Supervisor will serve as the subject matter expert for internal customer service associates, handle escalated calls and be a key contact for any internal departments on all customer follow up requests. The Customer Service Supervisor will ensure that phone coverage is optimized to handle inbound calls at all times and makes intraday changes as needed. The Customer Service Supervisor will coach new/existing employees on all new policies and procedures.
The individual will report to the Manager, Customer Service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience of customer service experience with at least 2 years retail energy experience
- Executes existing training material to new employees
- Handles escalated calls timely to resolution
- Partners with internal departments to execute all new company sales, retention, and service initiatives
- Manages inbound call patterns to complete intraday adjustments
- Participates in recruiting and on-boarding of new employees
- Answers all assist customer service representative calls
High-self confidence without ego, an individual who can perform in an environment where there is clear accountability and explicit metrics, and adapt successfully to a developing culture.
- Motivated by performance
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Very strong customer focus
- Strong computer aptitude using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. No phone, fax or email inquiries from external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
LifeEnergy offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information about our products, please visit our website at www.LifeEnergy.com.
LifeEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.