LifeEnergy’s mission is to be its customer’s “Provider for Life for Home & Business.” Based in Houston TX, LifeEnergy is a distributed energy company. It provides retail electricity, natural gas, and solar to residential homeowners and commercial businesses in the United States. LifeEnergy is looking for an experienced team player who wants an opportunity to get into an exciting energy services company with unlimited opportunities for growth. When you join LifeEnergy you will find many opportunities to learn new skills and share your experience as we rapidly expand into new markets and products. If you enjoy learning new skills, overcoming challenges with creative solutions and helping ensure your team succeeds this may be the position for you.
- Analyst, Supply & Pricing
LifeEnergy is looking for a highly motivated team player to bring knowledge of deregulated energy markets and execution excellence to LifeEnergy. The individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining pricing models and outputs for residential and small commercial markets in PJM and ERCOT. The individual will create matrix and custom pricing, develop new products, and support quantitative supply analysis. The individual must have the capacity to accept new responsibilities and work well in an ever-changing, dynamic atmosphere.
The individual will report to the Director of Supply and Pricing. The success of this individual will depend on their ability to build relationships in an environment while developing dynamic reporting and performing analysis based on the needs of the business. In addition to the Director of Supply and Pricing, other critical relationships will include:
- VP, Finance
- Director, Operations
- Director, Sales
- 3+ years’ experience in Retail Electricity pricing or portfolio management; Natural Gas experience is a plus.
- Maintenance, development, and validation of forward price curves for power and gas
- Electricity matrix and custom pricing development for residential and small commercial markets
- Implementation, improvement and use of retail electricity platforms such as POWWR, ESG, ECI for pricing, enrollments, reporting, etc.
- Understanding of PJM and ERCOT market structures, protocols and rules.
- New electricity product development and deployment
- Natural gas experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business or related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Advanced analytic and data management capabilities, advanced Excel, SQL query, PowerBI, Python, R, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and advanced reporting tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a sense of personal initiative and the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Strong drive and exceptional work ethic
- Motivated by performance
- Very strong focus on the success of the company
- Develop and implement price models and structuring retail products for residential & small commercial customers in ERCOT and PJM
- Create and maintain forward curves for energy, ancillary services, basis and other cost components.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to assess markets and competitors, develop differentiated products, and implement new products to grow the company.
- Integrate pricing output into sales and marketing platforms.
- Create matrix and custom pricing using load analytics and load forecasting tools, historical data, IDR data, and load profiles.
- Generate, maintain and distribute data, analysis and reports
- Support for supply management, risk and portfolio management as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Committed to ethics, confidentiality and LifeEnergy core values
- Have the capacity to accept new challenges that come with the ever-changing deregulated market and assist with addressing these as related to being a new company
- Ability to travel 10-20%
- Work in Houston, TX
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. No phone, fax or email inquiries from external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
LifeEnergy offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information about our products, please visit our website at www.LifeEnergy.com.
LifeEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.